EMC compliance labs are choosing Empower RF for its technology advancements that have leapfrogged the old establishment while offering refreshing and long overdue performance and feature set enhancements. These technological advancements in power density, high power output, packaging, manufacturing, linearity, thermal management, and lower cost have resulted in the issuance of various patents including "Broadband Linearization Module and Method" and are derived from a highly talented engineering staff with proven success in Defense, Communications, Aerospace and Broadcast industries.
We provide best in class RF and Microwave amplifiers that go beyond 200V/m CW and 600V/m pulsed for today's demanding Radiated Susceptibility testing requirements. The performance benefits include:
- Very High Power Output
- Low Harmonics
- Load VSWR 3:1
- Input Overdrive Protection
- Thermal Overload Protection
- AC Power Over/Under Protection
- Out of Band Drive Protection
- Multi User Interface M&C
- Embedded Web Server/Remote Access
- Selectable User Output Power Control: AGC, ALC, MGC
Power Amplifiers that are Smarter
- Uses standard web browser
- Real time power amplifier diagnostics
- Separate application is handling the RF monitoring and control
- Ability to pull the HPA into a "network" of end user system components
Key Design Wins Capability Showcase
20-1000 MHz, 1 kW, 5U chassis
This compact (40-70% smaller than competition), LDMOS based, 1kW PA has guaranteed power output performance over full
bandwidth, temperature and environments.
1-3 GHz, 1 kW, 5U chassis: TWT REPLACEMENT
This solid state, GaN HPA outperforms older technology designs. It is an ideal, economic upgrade for TWT replacement.
2-6 GHz, 130 W, 3U chassis
Single band solid state ultra-wide band microwave amplifier with AGC and ALC modes and is suited for a variety of modulations making this ideal for labs, research and product testing. This amplifier also accurately measures its output power eliminating the need to add your own external DDC, sensors, and power meter.
You buy only the power you need today and add power amplifier blocks later when your requirements grow.
Adding 3U power amplifier blocks is accomplished easily and simply with no phase matching required Benefits of Scalability.
- Planning for an uncertain future, add a second when your future need requires more power
- Reduce overall capital expense
- Shorten project schedules
- Increase your amplifier utilization
- Support multiple projects simultaneously with individual units or combine units for large power requirements